Leadership Belleville is Back! 22nd Class Now Forming.
COVID-19 affected all of our businesses including the Chamber. We unfortunately had to suspend Leadership Belleville for the 2020-2021 class but we are ready to offer this unique leadership experience again for the 2021-2022 year. All classes will be held in person with COVID-19 Guidelines in place to ensure a safe experience.
What is Leadership Belleville?
Leadership Belleville is a unique training program offered to community members and chamber members, coordinated through the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce.
The goals of the program are to…
- Develop effective community leaders
- Establish valuable relationships with business and civic leaders
- Expand awareness and understanding of important issues affecting business and the community
- Foster a commitment to personal, professional, and community growth
- Provide opportunities for ongoing business development, growth, and expansion within the Belleville area.
Each Leadership Belleville class is composed of up to 25 professionals who demonstrate the highest leadership qualities. These classmates create a valuable network of resources – paying dividends to both alumni and their business sponsors.
Attached you will find a Leadership Belleville Flyer and the Application to be a part of this unique opportunity. Now more than ever do we all need to refresh and recharge our Leadership skills and learn from others in our community on how to overcome obstacles and prepare ourselves to face unpredictable futures.
All applications are due August 13, 2021, and a Kick-off Breakfast will be held on August 20, 2021.
You can find out more information on our Leadership Belleville page.