Marketing & Advertising
Need to connect with potential customers? Our marketing options such as our monthly Chamber Connection Newsletter, Chamber Website and Weekly Email Update can position your business as a proactive business and community leader.
- Website: Each member receives a free listing in the online business directory on the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce’s website, www.bellevillechamber.org. This site serves as an informational portal to the Belleville area community. Chamber members may increase their exposure by choosing additional listing categories at no extra cost.
- The Chamber Connection Newsletter: Each month the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce produces The Chamber Connection Newsletter which contains information on Chamber activities and member updates. Chamber members can post new hires, awards or other happenings at no cost. The Chamber Connection is distributed to the entire Chamber membership which make up more than 550 businesses and individuals.
- Weekly Email Update: A weekly update is emailed out to all members notifying them of upcoming chamber and community events. This is a free marketing tool available to all members to communicate their special events.
- Annual Report: Each year the Chamber publishes a report giving an update on each committee, as well as ribbon cuttings, and other special events throughout the year. The report includes a complete listing of every Chamber member business. There is also an opportunity for member businesses to advertise.
- Community Profile Book & City/County Map: The Chamber produces the City of Belleville’s Community Profile Book and City/County Map. These are used in the city’s relocation packets to new residents (many go to Scott AFB) and distributed to tourist areas throughout Belleville and St. Clair County. Only Chamber members are able to advertise in this book.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Each year the Chamber hosts many events in which sponsors are needed. These sponsors are included in all signage for the event, along with any print advertising and web presence. Sponsored events include the Otto Golf Classic, the annual Chili Cook-off, and the monthly Business After Hours.